AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found some time to update my web page with all the new pics. The new stuff including the almost finished HT, projector, and my home made projector mount are all on PAGE3 of the site (links are at the top of each page). Link to the site is below in my signature.

I still have finishing work to do in the HT, but it is getting close :) , and at least I can watch movies now.

Comments are welcome!!

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nicely done ...

This seems to be a very popular method of mounting .. (plumbers pipe and plywood)

Where did you get your thumbscrews ? ..

-Eradan

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

The screws that attach the projector to the shelf are from Home Depot. #6 1 and 1/4" length. They worked nicely.

Rob

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As someone else said in another thread, these screws are in the plastic baggies at HD, not in the bins below.

Good luck all.

Rob

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Thanks for the information, Rob.

Can you explain more about the pipe and flange connections? Where in HD did you get the floor flange?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rich,

I replied to your PM yesterday with the info on the pipe and flanges. Let me know if you did not get it.

Rob

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Rob,

I just saw it.

Thanks. I am off to HD today!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rfuji.

The tiles are USG Radar 2310 (I think that's the model number). Go to their website and you can get the 800 number for a dealer in your area.

Rob

·
Registered
211 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Ables
I finally found some time to update my web page with all the new pics. The new stuff including the almost finished HT, projector, and my home made projector mount are all on PAGE3 of the site (links are at the top of each page). Link to the site is below in my signature.

I still have finishing work to do in the HT, but it is getting close :) , and at least I can watch movies now.

Comments are welcome!!

Thanks,

Rob
Nice Pics.

I'm about to do a room in my basement and noticed that you "framed" over the windows. Is this a code violation? I'm not trying to be negative here, but I have a window similar to yours that would be just above the placement of my screen and it would look much better with the window "framed" in like yours.

Or does anyone have any other suggestions on what to do with the window?

Thanks

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.