AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Harmony 550, although it seems most or all of the Harmony's work pretty much the same. When I am in my DVD Recorder activity, I'd like to have full control over my Satellite channel changing, favorites, etc. Problem is, when I try to program the picture button it only allows me to select from TV functions. Is there anyway to redirect the picture button to satellite functions? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCarls /forum/post/12948559

I have the Harmony 550, although it seems most or all of the Harmony's work pretty much the same. When I am in my DVD Recorder activity, I'd like to have full control over my Satellite channel changing, favorites, etc. Problem is, when I try to program the picture button it only allows me to select from TV functions. Is there anyway to redirect the picture button to satellite functions? Thanks.

It is my understanding that the pull down menu will allow to chose from any and all devices that are included in the activity. Is your Sat STB included in your DVD Recorder Activity?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltiDawg /forum/post/12949009

It is my understanding that the pull down menu will allow to chose from any and all devices that are included in the activity. Is your Sat STB included in your DVD Recorder Activity?

It didn't work that way on my 555. The Picture options only ever included the TV; and the Sound options were limited to the device you selected during the wizard as the one you use to control the volume.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for trying everybody, but I'm not sure the 550 is going to work this way. My DVD Recorder activity includes Sat, TV, DVD, and Amplifier - but the pulldown for Picture mode will only pick up TV functions. I guess I will see if I can get everything I want on the display menu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts