AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Pioneer 610HD and a DTC-100. Last night I noticed that when watching Women's Volleyball on HDNET the screen was shifted to the right pretty noticeably...same thing was happening on ESPN too...this was not noticeable on any other channels. I checked the raster position on the DTC-100 and it was in the middle...I adjusted it for HDNET but then the other channels were off so I put it back to the center position. This morning I checked HDNET and ESPN and they looked fine (no black bar on left side of screen). Anyone else experience this or know why this would happen?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
If your set doesn't overscan quite enough to avoid noticing the problem too much, you will observed that Channel 199's horizontal time is off quite a bit. It was this way before HDNet replaced the old DirecTV HDTV Demo Loop. Channel 199, HBO-HD, looks fine. I adjusted overscan so that the problem isn't so evident, but the HDNet logo is still too close to the right edge of the screen when it's justified lower right. (Sometimes they stick it in the lower left corner instead.)

I had hoped that DirecTV would have fixed this by now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.