AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed a problem that I think is specifically related to ABC HD. It seems that while I'm watching TW Cable ABC HD channel (like last nights Monday Night Football), my picture "shakes" up and down on my Mitsu 42313. I can't understand it. Please any help!!!! Its just "jitters" up and down ....stops for a couple of seconds and then does it again. I don't know if its an issue with my box or tv trying to convert the 720p (which I think ABC broadcast) to 1080i???

Its driving me nuts!!!

·
Registered
16,749 Posts
If you are connecting with a resolution that your TV users manual states it accepts over whatever interface you are using you shuold not being have a problem. Without any idea of what configuration or settings you are using and what model of STB you have it is very hard to offer any suggestions.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Are you talking the whole game or just in the beginning? There was definately some shaking going on in the beginning (I wasn't paying close attention the whole "game") -- one thing I would do is go over to the HD-program side of this forum and see what comments people had about the game. Then you can go into their regional thread to decide if it is your tv or if it is the feed (nationwide) or your local provided

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.