AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd love to post the pictures of my DIY screen (I posted from the making of it all the way through to the final product), but am not exactly sure how. Anyone know?

Thanks!

NOTE: Ignore this message if nobody really cares about seeing my stupid screen in the first place.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Ok Barb where is the link................................waiting

LOL Just jerking your chain a little, give us a link when you have time. :D

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb1978
I'd love to post the pictures of my DIY screen (I posted from the making of it all the way through to the final product), but am not exactly sure how. Anyone know?

Thanks!

NOTE: Ignore this message if nobody really cares about seeing my stupid screen in the first place.
One thing you can do is to open a photobucket account (it's free), and they allot a certain amount of space for you to download photographs. They then provide instant codes that you can cut and paste into messages on this board. You can either post the link, or actually post the img code to place the picture in your message.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I second photobucket, unless you already have a website with your pictures, then you could include a link to those images in your posts.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Another free picture host that a lot of us use is imageshack.com . Simply go there and select the button called browse. This will open a window, allowing you to locate the image you wish to upload to the Internet. Once you select you pic, you will need to resize it to be a more "friendly" size for those with out high speed connections to see. Resize the image by clicking on the "box" and selecting the size to resize to. I recommend 800x600 as a good standard size. Now all you do is select "host it". This will then load your picture from your computer up to the hosting service. It will then load up a web site listing the url and links to your hosted picture. Highlight the url you wish to use. Then, using your right click button on your mouse pick the copy command. (I think you will see several options. I recommend using the 2nd option called "Thumbnail for forums (1)"). Now when you return here and make you post, use your right click mouse button where you want to put your pic in relation to your post. This will bring up an edit window and select paste to attach the url link to your picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.