AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of Pinnacle mini monitors to use as surrounds. When I redid the family room I ran speaker wires in the wall for the surrounds. My questions is has anyone mounted mini monitors on the wall. If so has it worked out for you and what bracket did you use. Pinnacles web site claims the speakers have hardware in place for wall mounting, but a friend of mine recommended against it - any thoughts?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let me ask again. Has anyone mounted book shelf speakers onto a wall with brackets?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I started a thread about 2 months ago on a related subject, looking for thin speakers that I could put on the wall. Here it is. You will find a fair amount of discussion on the topic. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=134974

I am looking at the Pinnacle quantums. Is that what you are considering? I think only a real-life test will tell you for sure whether it works or not. Are you near a dealer? I am not. I jst called and found out that, because I am not, I can make a dealer direct purchase on a 30-day trial basis. If I do it, I'll let you know my impressions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.