AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to decide between these two speakers.

Does anyone have an opinion between the two.

Does anyone know a site where I can see testing of these 2 speakers.

Thanks for any help,

Spin

·
Registered
320 Posts
My experience with Polk is that they suck. My second HT was a Polk 7200 setup. Looked great, played crap. I've read reviews on Pinnacle speakers and from what the reviewers said, the Quantum should be very good. I'm sure they are loads better than Polk.

You might also want to look at Orb Audio. They have been getting favorable reviews from a lot of people. I think the current issue of HT Mag has a review on Orb Audio. I think they are half the MSRP of the Quantum setup.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Check out the definitive technology procinema systems.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmo
My experience with Polk is that they suck. My second HT was a Polk 7200 setup. Looked great, played crap. I've read reviews on Pinnacle speakers and from what the reviewers said, the Quantum should be very good. I'm sure they are loads better than Polk.

You might also want to look at Orb Audio. They have been getting favorable reviews from a lot of people. I think the current issue of HT Mag has a review on Orb Audio. I think they are half the MSRP of the Quantum setup.
I have a polk audio package and they sound superb ,maybe nmo did'nt have them setup the right way. I have never had a problem with polk audio speakers in any setup. Lou

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.