AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am mounting a Pioneer 433 CMX on the wall with a Premier PCM 100 tilt-able wall mount.

I have a soffit that outcrops from the wall to the ceiling that will limit how high the plasma can be mounted.

My question is, what is the minimum clearance from the top of the plasma to the bottom of the soffit that I can acheive. I would like to get it as close as 1/2" if possible but I am not sure if I can hang the plasma on the mount with so little clearance. Ventilation will not be an isue because there is plenty on the sides and when it is tilited, there will be more than the 1/2" I am suggesting.

Does anyone have this plasma and mount combination and if so, can the mount be attached to the wall, tilted forward and the mounting bracket attached to the plasma last so I can get it to it's maximum height?

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jim,

I just received and email from Premier mounts. Joshua Hale stated that the mount requires 1" of clearance to "hang" it on the wall.

I have the mounting document, but unfortunately, it did not state the top clearance needed.

Thanks

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.