AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble locating the new 50-inch Fujitsu and Pioneer plasmas in San Diego to eyeball these things -- has anyone seen them? The dealer lists at the websites were not that helpful.

So far, the closest I have found them all is at Star Club in Culver City up in LA but it's a long drive.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Hey Joel,

If you're every up in OC, I have a Pioneer 50" (PDP-503CMX) at the shop. Don't have the Fujitsu however. You're welcome for a look anytime, and it's not as far as Culver City.

Kei Clark

Digital Connection

·
Registered
569 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Joel
I'm having trouble locating the new 50-inch Fujitsu and Pioneer plasmas in San Diego to eyeball these things -- has anyone seen them?
Convoy Audio Video has a Pioneer 505HD (last years model) on the wall playing HDTV. It looks very good but they want $12K for it :). Good Guys in Carmel Mountain has the Sony 42" hooked up to a DVD player. Looks quite good too, but asking list price of $8K. No knowledgeable dealers with reasonable pricing that I could find! There are at least two Pioneer 503's around town - mine and PKamp - but we are both not ready to show off our image quality. Paul is trying to get his AccessDTV card going for HiDef off air signals and I have Cox Cable and it looks like sh_t in 50 inches. I have yet to unbox the DVD or RCA DTC100 satellite receiver. PlasMAN

·
Registered
37 Posts
FYI, I just installed a Pio 502 in Vista, CA this weekend. I am not sure how close this will be to you. Since I am not from CA. I flew in from N.O. to set it up. Had my freight carrier picked it up in Hunnington Beach and delivered it to the job site. If you would like to see it I can arrange it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.