AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK gang Ive narrowed it down to these choices, thanks to the forum for all the help so far.. my question is , on the pioneer screens are they the same exact thing minus the glossy frame and warranty, and how does the picture quality compare to the Panny HD system? my biggest concern is with PQ with satellite being that I watch that the most, next comes DVD , I do plan on going with a HDTV sat receiver in the near future and a denon pro scan DVD. component inputs are a must ? which is the model to go with.. reason I'm asking here is that I never seen the pq of the 433 . .the pro 800 looks great but the price is a little more then I want to spend. :confused:

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
I was blown away by the pioneer 433 in a tweeter store next to an sd panny42 which just did not look so hotThe store may not have tuned it right but so what-- you get an upgrade path with the 433 and an extra inch and its got hd resolution so it was a done deal.Im just waiting for this holiday madhouse to be over before i place my order

·
Registered
19 Posts
So, seeing one in the local store is not always a perfect representation of the how the screen can look. I'm amazed at the posts saying how the local stores even the large ones, have the systems set up poorly.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah that is true.. my main concern is picture quality at a close distance 6ft of so with a weak input 480i ( sat receiver - NON hd) what do you guys think will be the best way to go.. i want LIVE colorful picture and also a accurate sharp picture at a close distance with out the graininess ? and the local stores really arent helping me out , I saw the pioneer pro800 and love the brighness but im not sure what kind of signal was going to it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.