AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price is really dropping fast. Are there any authorized Pioneer resellers with an internet presence out there? The whole warranty thing is total BS. Im not willing to risk it. I really like this plasma

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alright...why all the secrecy?

5starselectronics.com looks pretty fishy to me. I really hope you get your plasma safely...

5stars definitely has the best prices but none of their icons (like BBB, Inc 500 winner, etc.) are clickable on their web site. I couldn't find them listed in the Inc 500 web site, either.

I'm wondering the same thing about internet dealers as lifo is. All prices are good but a lot of them look shady... Reviews on things like nextag.com are really inconsistent too.

Warranty is definitely an issue. Also any place that really is an authorized dealer won't show the price on the web site (I don't know if that's proof, but I see consistency with their higher prices).

Plasmaextreme is sometimes recommended here but they only use PayPal...

Does anyone REALLY know who the reliable shops are?

·
Registered
5 Posts
lifo,

I purchased my Pio Elite 910 HD and the Pio Elite DV-59AVi through a B&M that I found through the web. Price was more expensive than most internet sites, however, I am confident in their warranty coverage after lengthy conversations and reading their website. Delivery and support were very very good, especially with my questions. I'll send you a PM with more.

John

·
Registered
55 Posts
btw, I received last night my email shipping confirmation from 5starselectronics, with my UPS tracking number...so far, so good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.