Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm about to purchase the Pio 503 and have a quick question, this unit will recognize the picture setting for each input. I think it will but just want to confirm.

Thank you, Hotrsx.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
hotrsx:

Yes, and it also has 2 settings for inputs 1 and 2 component, one for SD and the other for HD. They can be set independently of each other. For example, you can have different brightness and contrast settings for each one. The panel automatically switches between what it calls component 1 and component 2 when it detects the source signal, 480i or 1080i.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all,

Thank you for your responds. I have another question, I read the 503 manual and I do not see that allow to adjust picture sizes and positions for video signals only see for computer signal.

Thank you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

Thank you for your responds. I have another question, I read the 503 manual and I do not see that allow to adjust picture sizes and positions for video signals only see for computer signal.

Thank you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Jim,

I read the technical manual and I don't see the adjustment of picture size and positon in the video mode like the other brand, only I see in the manual that can adjust only in Intregaretor and PC mode.

Thank you,

Hotrsx.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
hotrsx:

You can adjust Horizontal Position, Vertical Position and Vertical Size for all inputs, 1 through 5. These adjustments must be done in Integrator Mode and work for both video and PC signals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.