AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good deal? Pioneer 503cmx, 5002 video card, and Pioneer desk stand including shipping: $7,763.00 Any comments would be welcome. I have until Monday to make purchase at this price. Wife wants one, can you believe that!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I may be a bit out of date, but that seems like a very good price for all that is included, especially if you're ordering on the net with no sales tax. And you'll certainly love the unit!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am looking at buying one too. That price looks very good. Did you use any coupon? For me it still shows the 8880.95 price.

Thanks,

-G

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dell is still giving 20% off of high priced items. All you have to do is call and get a sales person. Tell them that a friend got 20% of the 503cmx and that you want the same deal. They will get manager approval and then give you the discount. Each sales person gets commissions/awards for passing certin sales milestones. The $8K from a single sale helps them a lot so they really want to get the deal for you. If they can't do it, hang up and call right back. You will get a different sales person/manager pair. I ordered a 503CMX this way today and I also got 50% off shipping just for asking...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Think it is possible to get the same 20% off for the 433CMX? Anybody asked?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just called and the salesman refused even though he talked to the manager. Can someone email/post the salesman or extension that provides that deal? The salesman I called claims that it is no longer available.

·
Registered
159 Posts
After calling a few times, I managed to find someone who was willing to deal. Even got shipping for free. But after accepting the order, and staying on hold so he could adjust the prices, he came back and said the 20% was limited to last week.

- Chi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.