AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a big problem with my new 508XD and my HTPC.

I have connected my NVIDIA Geforce 7600 to the plasma by HDMI and Windows shows up fine, but when I want to watch a video there is black screen.

I though it could be something with clone screen because I have also my Onkyo 875 connected, so I disconnected it, and ran directly from HTPC to Pio and checked it was primary display, but still no video. I can watch videos on youtube and in videoredo, but when I use my primary Zoomplayer, DVBViewer, PowerDVD and even VLC which normally eats everything still no video

The funny part is I have just gone from PX80 with no problems at all, but as soon I switched flatscreen to Pioneer there was no video...

It also shows the correct display in NVIDIA Control panel, but I'm really running out of ideas.

Anyone got a suggestion?

Is it perhaps a setting on the Pioneer or is it on HTPC graphic card, which would be logic.

Please help!!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
So you can see the desktop on the plasma, right?

When you use ZP, PDVD, VLC in a window (not fullscreen), do you see the video?

Motherboard?

video card manufacturer & model #?

nVidia driver version?

Operating System?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I can see the desktop, no problem.

Even in windowmode I get blank screen.

Well actually I got an episode of tvserie Joey to play in Zoomplayer but that's it.

I thought it could be a primary, secondary problem at first, but I only connected to one, so that's not it.

And if it's a codec problem which I absolutely doubt it is, because I haven't changed anything, and it works on my Panasonic, I don't know where to look.

I thought maybe it could be a resolution problem, but again everything runned smoothly on my Pana at every resolution feed to it.

Motherboard: ASRock ConRoe945G-DVI.

Graphiccard: Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce 7600 GV-NX76T256HI-RH.

Driver version: 93.71

Any suggestions would be REALLY appreciated. Used all night without a solution

1 - 3 of 3 Posts