AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Pioneer 531 keeps changing the time (+4 hours). I set it back and once it starts doing that guide stuff the time eventually ends up set forward again. Anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylisp
My Pioneer 531 keeps changing the time (+4 hours). I set it back and once it starts doing that guide stuff the time eventually ends up set forward again. Anyone had this problem?
I have experienced this problem during the initial setup of the recorder, as have other people in this forum. It seems you just have to wait 24 hours, and it corrects itself. It might be tied to the postal code you enter.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilck6678
I have experienced this problem during the initial setup of the recorder, as have other people in this forum. It seems you just have to wait 24 hours, and it corrects itself. It might be tied to the postal code you enter.
I've been using the manual clock. My Pioneer 633 doesn't sync at all to the automatic clock over Time Warner cable in NYC.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
I've been using the manual clock. My Pioneer 633 doesn't sync at all to the automatic clock over Time Warner cable in NYC.
Hmm... I'd assume it's trying to synch to something if it is jumping ahead...

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.