AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Started having issues today with mu kuro playing COD WaW on my 360. Have been playing since the gane was released without any problems until today. I'm running my Monoprice HDMI cable through the Monoprice 5x1 HDMI switch REV 2.1 bought Nov 2007. I tried a different cable, same results. Playing the same game on my PS3 with HDMI cable going directly to my kuro, no problems. I assume it's my switch that's defective. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I've had my Kuro since January 2009. Using D-Nice settings & well over 1000hrs on the set.

Thanks

rwings

· Registered
4,671 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermad /forum/post/16854751

Sounds like it's the switch. To be absolutely positive, do the following. Connect the 360 straight to the Kuro and check. If perfect, then it's obviously your switch box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwings01 /forum/post/16853045

Playing the same game on my PS3 with HDMI cable going directly to my kuro, no problems

Replace the Switch

· Registered
10 Posts
Just because the PS3 works going directly to the Kuro doesn't mean the 360 will. What if the issue is with the 360 output?

How do other games on the 360 look? How about if you set the 360 to output other resolutions? What happens with the 360 directly to the Kuro? How about if you send the PS3 through the suspected-faulty switch?

· Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

I tried other games going directly to my Kuro with same results. I will be sending in my Elite for repair/replacement
.Does Microsoft send out new or refurbished replacement consoles

Thanks for all your input

rwings

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.