AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please suggest the best 5.1 Home Theater speaker from following 3 options that will be compatible with Yamaha HTR-3067 receiver.

1. Pioneer AJ5235XT 5.1
2. Taga Harmony 606 SE 5.1
3. Polk T Series T50 Home Theater and Music Floor Standing Tower Speakers 5.0 [Any recommended sub-woofer for this option?]

·
RETIRED theater builder
34,250 Posts
the odds of anyone having side by side listening experinece of those three systems in this forum is zero, you whould have better odds over in the speaker section of this forum.

The first system is designed by Andrew Jones, who is now working his magic with the Elac Debut speakers and everything I've read about those has been favorable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the odds of anyone having side by side listening experinece of those three systems in this forum is zero, you whould have better odds over in the speaker section of this forum.

The first system is designed by Andrew Jones, who is now working his magic with the Elac Debut speakers and everything I've read about those has been favorable.
Ok. I am moving this thread to Audio Section.

Following is new link for the thread in Audio Section:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-sp...ony-606-se-vs-polk-t-series.html#post45261209

Admin Please close this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts