AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a lightly used Pioneer BDP-150. It's a 3D connected smart Bluray player so ethernet only, no wifi. Netflix, Youtube and Pandora are already on board. Analog video and audio outputs, as well as HDMI.

I am the original owner, and this comes with the power cord, remote, and manual. Unfortunately I do not have the box, but I will carefully pack and ship from Syracuse, NY.

Asking $100 + exact cost of shipping to your address.

I am a longtime reader of AVSForums, but this is my first time selling here. I can provide a link to my eBay profile which has 100% positive feedback.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.

Chris S.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I will take it for $100 with shipping included (paypal). I live in North NJ. If you are interested let me know. I was unable to PM directly because I do not have the required 15 posts counts here :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take it for $100 with shipping included (paypal). I live in North NJ. If you are interested let me know. I was unable to PM directly because I do not have the required 15 posts counts here :(
YF - neither one of us can PM (newbs!) and I can't even post an email link for the same reason, so I'm going to attempt to circumvent that. Please reach out to me here: rep818 (at) gmail dot com and put AVS or Pioneer in the subject line so I know it's you.

Thanks,
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts