AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any optimal settings for this player? I am watching a DVD and I feel like it could look better, but I have no idea what to do with the settings. My tv is a Samsung LN52A550.

·
Registered
449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummer43 /forum/post/16971650

Does anyone know of any optimal settings for this player? I am watching a DVD and I feel like it could look better, but I have no idea what to do with the settings. My tv is a Samsung LN52A550.

Hey,

Since you have this DVD, may you check and confirm that it plays MP3 files on USB devices in Random Order (Shuffle Mode).

Manual says it can do so for CD-R and DVD and Video CD but it does not say MP3 on USB.

I want to get this DVD Player but I don't like to go into all the returning hassle just because it does not do this. I already wrote you a message about this in the Pioneer DV-420V-K thread. Sorry for re-posting the same request.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost! /forum/post/16972087

Hey,

Since you have this DVD, may you check and confirm that it plays MP3 files on USB devices in Random Order (Shuffle Mode).

Manual says it can do so for CD-R and DVD and Video CD but it does not say MP3 on USB.

I want to get this DVD Player but I don't like to go into all the returning hassle just because it does not do this. I already wrote you a message about this in the Pioneer DV-420V-K thread. Sorry for re-posting the same request.

Thanks a lot.

What do you want to play them off? An ipod? A zip drive?

·
Registered
449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummer43 /forum/post/16972274

What do you want to play them off? An ipod? A zip drive?

Hi Again!

No just a flash drive or a USB card reader. Either of them is fine. I just want to know if it supports Random Play (Shuffle).

Thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost! /forum/post/16972347

Hi Again!

No just a flash drive or a USB card reader. Either of them is fine. I just want to know if it supports Random Play (Shuffle).

Thanks.

I'll have to load some music onto my flash drive and check it out.

·
Registered
449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummer43 /forum/post/16972362

I'll have to load some music onto my flash drive and check it out.

Thank you. Sorry for the hassle.

·
Registered
449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost! /forum/post/16972409

Thank you. Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks for nothing pal!

BTW, if anyone else was wondering about this matter, I bought the DVD player and it does not play MP3 files on USB or CDs in random order.

You can read my full post in here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1140021

1 - 7 of 7 Posts