AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, My name is Chris Walker, I am the Manager of New Technology for Pioneer Electronics. Everyone at Pioneer loves this site and Pioneer has decided to go ahead and try to answer some of the questions that the enthusiasts on this site may have regarding Pioneer's Products. My focus at Pioneer is product planning for AV products (DVD, DVD Recorders, AV Receivers, Blu-ray, and HTIB). As you can imagine there is some information that I may not be able to share due to timing and competitive issues, however I will do my best.

If I fail to respond to certain questions in a timely manner please do not take offense. Sometimes I have to wait for answers from Japan which can take some time.

Also, please do not take offense if I cannot answer a question due to product introduction timings as well as competitive issues.

I am looking forward to trying to answer any questions you might have.

Chris Walker (WalkamoHB)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hey Chris nice to have you here, I have one question. When will the VSX-1015 be readily available again? Seems there was a shortage for awhile, and now coming back a bit.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Welcome! Love your receivers, universal dvd players, and plasmas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a technical issue with my A/V receiver, an SX-255R. Is this the proper "forum" (pun intended) to post my question?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
There's an equivalent thread over on the Receivers forum. Try there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.