AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the original owner. Purchased November 2010.Hard to find one like this in flawless working condition. No Marks or scratches of any kind. Adult owned and used in a high end system with high end protection. Was my back up blu ray player and matched with my just sold Pioneer Elite 111fd tv.Very lightly used as you can tell by the hours of use and condition of the lenses in the photos.

Comes with Original Box, Manual, and packaging.Remote is like new since I use a Harmony. Japan built with Wolfson dacs , has optical and coaxial outputs as well as full compliment of 7.1 outs. Weighs quite a bit and solid build. . Cables and manual still packaged and never used!

FREE SHIPPING VIA FED EX

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I am the original owner. Purchased November 2010.Hard to find one like this in flawless working condition. No Marks or scratches of any kind. Adult owned and used in a high end system with high end protection. Was my back up blu ray player and matched with my just sold Pioneer Elite 111fd tv.Very lightly used as you can tell by the hours of use and condition of the lenses in the photos.

Comes with Original Box, Manual, and packaging.Remote is like new since I use a Harmony. Japan built with Wolfson dacs , has optical and coaxial outputs as well as full compliment of 7.1 outs. Weighs quite a bit and solid build. . Cables and manual still packaged and never used!

FREE SHIPPING VIA FED EX
How much?

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
I just gave mine away. It still worked great and out lasted a Oppo 83 that gave me nothing but trouble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts