AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at hooking back up my DV-09 for a music transport only. One thing I wanted to do is look at SACD and DVD-A, both of which I know the DV-09 doesnt do. For this reason I am looking at picking up a DV-79Avi to handle the other codecs. Wrt CD only, which is the better player? which is the better transport if I were to use my RX-Z11 for the DA? Thinking that the 79AVi is the way to go and that they may have made other improvements over the years as well. Thoughts?

thx

·
Banned
514 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Parys
I am looking at hooking back up my DV-09 for a music transport only. One thing I wanted to do is look at SACD and DVD-A, both of which I know the DV-09 doesnt do. For this reason I am looking at picking up a DV-79Avi to handle the other codecs. Wrt CD only, which is the better player? which is the better transport if I were to use my RX-Z11 for the DA? Thinking that the 79AVi is the way to go and that they may have made other improvements over the years as well. Thoughts?

thx
Curiously I checked the DV-79 on Ebay and they are way> $300. Do you like the Oppo's?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts