AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: KEEPING IT!

This 101FD was manufactured in February 2009 and purchased new by myself in 2010. While I cannot state the hours of operation with certainty, (correct me if I'm wrong, but this is only possible with ControlCAL, yes?) I have babied it throughout it's life (zooming to avoid letterboxes/channel logos/etc., infrequent gaming) and, apart from the unavoidable niggles that are inherent to glossy/piano black, the bezel has incurred no scratching nor any other signs of abuse. Likewise, the front glass appears flawless and has been cleaned exclusively by microfiber cloth.

The ISF functions have been unlocked and tweaked. However, the settings have not been adjusted in years (I no longer have access to a colorimeter) and it could definitely use a tuneup to produce its best fidelity. Make no mistake: it still produces the best picture I have seen from any display and this is particularly so in dimmed ambient lighting, but to maximize its performance a professional calibration is advised.

My reason for selling is to purchase a larger television and my asking price is $XXXX. Everything I received with the original purchase will be included: box, remote, all packaging, manuals, etc. Although these did not come with a stand, I would be willing to negotiate the inclusion of a Bell'O WVC-8848 black metal/glass stand/mount combination unit that -- in my opinion -- compliments the angular bezel aesthetics perfectly. Due to many of these and other Kuros being damaged in transit, this is available for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, (in Fairport 14450) I will in no way assist with delivery, (I will, however, help you load it) and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I will only accept a payment in full via CASH or PAY-PAL. (marked as a "gift" to avoid transaction fees, otherwise an additional $40 will be required)

Please don't hesitate to PM with questions! Thank you for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.