AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling Pioneer Elite PRO-150FD Kuro Plasma TV 60” Class 1080P HDTV in the Los Angeles, CA area (90706). It is available for local pickup for $1,600.

Excellent condition. Includes side speakers with original packaging, remote and a stand. It is a true 1080P (1920 - 1080 resolution), one of the best TVs made by Pioneer Elite, delivers unrivaled deep black levels and outstanding contrast. The Elite Pro 150 FD technology received various awards and many good reviews. (pioneerelectonics site, ...)

The TV is well cared. It was watched mostly some evenings. I was traveling abroad for over a year and it was in storage, fully packed. I also have some packaging materials and a big box got from the movers. It has 4 Independent HDMI 1.3 Inputs, Advance PureCinema with 3:3 pulldown, fully integrated ATSC and Dual NTSC Tuners, Independent Gamma Control, V-Chip Parental Control. It was purchased in Orange County, California, when this model came to market. It was in a non-smoking environment.

The detailed specification and owner’s manual can be viewed or downloaded online at pioneerelectonics site.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts