AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Pioneer Elite Pro 710HD and I can't fine my Instruction guide. I went to Pioneers website to download the .pdf file but it is no longer there. I called Pioneer and they said that they did not have enough drive space to keep the file online. I would have downloaded it sooner had I know of Pioneers policy. I have already saved .pdf files for manuals of many of my other electronics. Does anyone have a copy they can send me.

Also does any one know the advantages of the newer Elite Pro 720HD over the 710 model.

·
Registered
Dedicated movie room with front projection and 7.1 surround.
223 Posts
Carpetman,

I just went to the Pioneer Elite website and when you follow the links to the PRO710HD and click on the owner's manual link, it goes to a PRO610 manual in PDF. It should be virtually identical with the exception of the size of the set and the fact that is doens't actually say "PRO710HD". As for the differences between the "10" series and the "20" series, the main differences are the ability to change screen modes with a progressive signal (the "10" series locks into "full" mode with 480P or higher) and the "20" series has a newer version of Pioneer's "PureCinema" up-convertor called "PureCinemaII". By the way, the PDF file is almost 4 megs so let me know if you can't track it down.

Rob

·
Registered
390 Posts
The Elite in my opinion is the best. I own a 710hd and LOVE it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.