Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, I need some guidance...

I was all set to get a Pioneer Elite Pro630HD for my new home theater/family room in my basement. I was offered a "good deal" on a 2003 Mitsu 65-511 , however. Since size isn't really an issue (and the P.E. Pro 730HD is too expensive), I am wondering what to do.

I am very impressed with the Pioneer Elite and have yet to see the picture quality of the Mitsu. I am wondering just how good a deal this is since the Mitsu has a built in HD tuner that I can use for over the air broadcasts (Cablevision, my cable provider doesn't offer HD network signals on a regular basis).

In addition to my DVD Player (Panasonic DVD-RP91), I'll be upgrading to HD cable from Cablevision as my main sources of viewing input.

So, any thoughts as to what should I do???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention that I ready to spend $3,000 - $3,500 for the Pioneer Elite, while the Mistu would cost me $2,499 incl tax and shipping.

Thoughts???

·
Premium Member
11,870 Posts
Take a pass on the 2003 Mits. Look at the 2004 line hitting stores now if you want the Mits. The '04 Mits are better than the Elites. There is a significant difference between the '03 and '04 Mits with features and performance. That is coming from an Elite owner. Otherwise get the Elite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.