AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a Pioneer elite PRO730hdi set (last of the RPTV Pioneers) and have had a problem with it for the last two years. I will be watching TV (samsung HD sat reciever) and the set will power down and power right back up. This might only happen once a night at first but becomes more frequent with time. At last the unit will power down and not come back on. I have the power board changed and everything will be fine for a few months then the same things starts happening again. I am now on my fourth power board. Thank goodness I bought the extended warrenty (I almost never do). Has anyone had any trouble like this with their set and how was the problem solved? Thanks for any info you might have.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm having a similar problem. I have had my pro-730hdi for about 2 years with no problems. Yesterday after being watched for an hour, and shut off, it won't turn back on. After you turn it on with the main power switch (the big button), it will cycle from standby (red light) to power-on (green light) for about 1 second, then back to standby where it will stay until you cycle the main power again. I too am looking for an answer to this.

Thanks

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.