AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All:

Apologies if this has been asked and answered but a search didn't turn up anything.

In any event, I bought one of these 2d hand for the purpose of using in my apartment while undergoing a remodel at my home. I noticed early on that the device would occasionally power of and then back on randomly. It went away but then it turned off today and doesn't respond at all. I can remove the power cord for a period of time, etc., but to no avail.

My first question is whether anyone else has seen this issue with this device. Second, if so, is there a cheap fix? I don't want to spend any large $$ on this because the cost might exceed what I paid and I've only got another 4 weeks before I get back into my house and can re-install my Cary.

Any comments would be most welcome.

Thx.

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever get an answer to your question about your VSX-31?

I've had this receiver for a couple years and am just encountering a similar issue as you have described. I have been getting it powered on and after a couple seconds it will power off and then back on, repeating this non-stop until I pull the power cable from the back.

Let me know if you can.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
DETROIT, MI - - FREE TV-- I have a Pioneer Elite (Pro-620 / 58") that works great but moving across country. Power supply board has been re-soldered and was calibrated by an ISF technician couple years ago.

Email me at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts