AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my SC-37 installed on my network (Internet Radio works, access to music on my laptop connected to the network also functions) but the iPhone app continually provides me an error and never finds my AVR. The Error Code I get is B27102 or B17100 (the latter being much less frequent).

Is there not any documentation on the error codes, etc? or advice by Pioneer on how to "resolve" these issues?

Thanks for any help. I have written shwiz a PM as he made some port forwarding but I am not sure the details...

Hope someone can assist

-Trey

·
Registered
69 Posts
Trey

Just hooked up my VSX-1120 and I am having the same issue. Reloaded the app and tried unplugging the receiver as suggested in the VSX-1120 thread. Still get the error code.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, iphone app went crazy. I am having partial success. I gave my avr a static ip address through the router. I restarted router then the avr and last the iphone app.

If the avr is on, it can find it. I can power off the unit but cannot power on afterwards, i get a new error code in that case.

·
Registered
810 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighEndWire
Have you tried - http://www.justanswer.com/sip/pionee...Fcfe4AodOl4Xlw
I have not but will give it a go... now that I am having some better luck, is it normal that the app can turn off the AVR but then unable to turn it back on? Is there some setting I need to make to keep it from a full power off but rather to a standby mode? I couldn't find anything in the manual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same problem with iControlAV2 and my VSX-1021. It works perfectly on my iPad but on my iPhone I constantly get these two errors and it cannot find my AVR even if I type in the exact IP address. Can't find the answer elsewhere on the internet.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanteck /forum/post/20732260

I'm having the same problem with iControlAV2 and my VSX-1021. It works perfectly on my iPad but on my iPhone I constantly get these two errors and it cannot find my AVR even if I type in the exact IP address. Can't find the answer elsewhere on the internet.

Is your iPhone connected to your local Wi-Fi network or to the cellular data network? If the latter, then it will not be able to control your AVR.

AJ

·
Registered
1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanteck /forum/post/20732260

I have two Pioneers and ran into the same connectivity problem. If you're using something like Sling Media to connect, make sure they are connected directly into the wall vice a power strip. I wouldn't advise using this technology to connect. Try a Netgear Universal Wireless Adapter (WNCE2001) and you shouldn't have a problem. Also, don't use an Access Control List on your router or filter by MAC address. Just use strong encryption.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this is an old thread but people still seem to be having trouble. There is a setting on the receiver for LAN standby that needs to be enabled in order to be able to turn the receiver on with the ios/android remotes.

From my memory:

-press the "Home" button on the pioneer remote to bring up the on screen display

-select settings (or setup)

-select network settings

-find option for network standby and change it to "on"

Hope this helps anyone that is searching for the same issue. Again, sorry to revive this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts