AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I just had both my PRO-110FD and PRO151-FD ISF calibrated by D-Nice, he was very professional and thorough in doing his job, and let me say, WOW, what a difference an ISF calibration will do to these PDP's, ISF Day and ISF Night"especially", made a world of difference, PURE mode calibrated was also a huge plus, and on the PRO151 ISF Auto is also outstanding, to get the max out of these PDP's they need to be ISF calibrated. Once again, thanks D-Nice for a job well done.

DJohn F.

·
Registered
19,733 Posts
It was my pleasure. I told you you would see a big difference this evening
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertec /forum/post/19598938

Hi there, I just had both my PRO-110FD and PRO151-FD ISF calibrated by D-Nice, he was very professional and thorough in doing his job, and let me say, WOW, what a difference an ISF calibration will do to these PDP's, ISF Day and ISF Night"especially", made a world of difference, PURE mode calibrated was also a huge plus, and on the PRO151 ISF Auto is also outstanding, to get the max out of these PDP's they need to be ISF calibrated. Once again, thanks D-Nice for a job well done.

DJohn F.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Now I know this TV isn't as great as a Kuro, but will getting my Panasonic VT25 ISF calibrated look at least "pretty good" compared to a Kuro?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts