AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my new 60" Pioneer Kuro will be here Saturday and im pretty excited, sure hope I can sleep tonight . I'll be sure to post some pics and my thoughts when it arrives .

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
where did you get it? i thought they weren't available anymore?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
If they are in the BB warehouse that serves BB's in your area they are still available. Also available at BB online. Same is true for the 101fd but not online.

Don't think they will trans-ship from one region to another but you can always ask.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkeBar /forum/post/18214605

If they are in the BB warehouse that serves BB's in your area they are still available. Also available at BB online. Same is true for the 101fd but not online.

Don't think they will trans-ship from one region to another but you can always ask.

This is true but the pickings are getting very small i've found from my in depth search. It was the only one in my state new in the box , I was very fortunate to have probably the best group of guys at BB searching for me and really going above and beyond what they had to. There still are some listed from other online stores but I wanted not to have to deal with a online store I had never done business with before or heard of. I also got a great deal. Also bb online shows there none available even when I searched state by state for some reason . They can trans- ship I beleive but its very expensive so I assume they'd rather not.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Oh, I'm sure it's a tight squeeze out there now ... and getting tighter all the time.

Glad you were able to score a great set and still get a good deal. Persistence pays off.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkeBar /forum/post/18214758

Oh, I'm sure it's a tight squeeze out there now ... and getting tighter all the time.

Glad you were able to score a great set and still get a good deal. Persistence pays off.

Thankyou
I was very persistent but I really was fortunate to have such a great group of guys working on it for me at my local BB It took a little over a week and a half but there hard work payed off

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panaman88 /forum/post/18215372

Traitor!
Sorry man I tryed to hang on

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panaman88 /forum/post/18216945

Well I can't blame you

Thanks Bro

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very impressed

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hear ya im glad I snapped mine up when I did to there even harder to find now and the pq is outstanding . I've had it only for a few hours and been playing with the settings and I swear the pic is getting better by itself in that short period of time. I'm liking movie mode the best so far

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just some quick input just on watching cable the Blacks are about as inky black as it gets . Without doing a side by side with my Panny its very hard to give you a fair comparison. But The KURO might have maybe a slight edge but again the Panny had great blacks to . The Display is whisper quiet to im pleased to find out
I cant wait to throw Star Trek in !!

·
Registered
4,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFactor /forum/post/18219041

Just some quick input just on watching cable the Blacks are about as inky black as it gets . Without doing a side by side with my Panny its very hard to give you a fair comparison. But The KURO might have maybe a slight edge but again the Panny had great blacks to . The Display is whisper quiet to im pleased to find out
I cant wait to throw Star Trek in !!

I bought a TC-P58V10 today so let's not hurt my feeling too much with your Kuro comparison. Yeah, even after reading the entire black level thread.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Let's see some pics when you get the time... of the TV that is.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX /forum/post/18219165

I bought a TC-P58V10 today so let's not hurt my feeling too much with your Kuro comparison. Yeah, even after reading the entire black level thread.

Congrats The Panny real has a great picture, dont worry you will enjoy it. Just do yourself a favor and no matter how hard it is stay off that thread and just enjoy your new Panasonic

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Highlander /forum/post/18219195

Let's see some pics when you get the time... of the TV that is.

Sure going to grab something to eat since im about ready to pass out and havent ate since morning . I took some of standard cable you can see the colors and blacks very well but I took it with out a flash or tri-pod so there not clear. In person there crystal clear but you can get a decent idea of the colors and inky blacks .

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Heres some of the display itself, the speaker bar is removable and sounds pretty good I was pleasantly surprised although it wont be used much. Also the flash makes it look grey but its actually black and matched the frame very nice.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts