AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been plenty of discussion concerning the new consumer 8G models. What is the latest information regarding the professional/buisness models? Will they share the new technology (increased black levels) of the consumer models, and when are we likely to see them introduced?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nope no infos I heard so far. When was the last Generation announced? If they do bring one its probably after September.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanInvision /forum/post/0

Yea I haven't heard anything.

ill tell you what roman, you are all over every pioneer thread that appears on here....and there are plenty....

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Early 2008 sounds about right (just a semi-educated guess).

Pioneer traditionally releases their commercial/industrial models at least a few months after their consumer models have been introduced. Their philosophy being that with the higher usage demands placed upon these commercial panels, they want to be sure any kinks have been discovered and worked out in the consumer versions before they release their pro models. Roman really should be the one explaining this, not me. That's ok Roman, just paypal me a couple bucks and all will be forgiven. =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts