AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a table top stand for this unit. It calls for a PDK-TS01 but Dell doesn't carry this stand. Any idea who carries this stand?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Hi James,

Why the thumbs down? In this forum this tends to mean that you don't like the panel. Is this so, or only due to frustration in trying to locate a stand?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bret, not at all. The panel is terrific and the best place that I've seen to ask questions and learn from other's is great. I've tried 10 places looking for a stand and just an hour ago I found one at www.ourstore.com.

·
Registered
355 Posts
OK, correlary question... With one of the previous models (the 503CMX) Dell had two models, one with the 5002 card and one without. I don't see that option with the 433CMX on their web page, is the card only available seperately, or is it (hopefully) included in the $6,999 price?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom. What I did was buy the 433CMX from Dell, video card extra but they wanted $400 plus for it. You can get the video card from ProActive Electronics for $250, 888-439-4514, If you buy online from the Home Office division no sales tax and this week they were offering a 10% online discount and 1/2 off on shipping.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm still wrestling with the 'media box' 4330HD versus the 'card' 433CMX. Adding the stand and the card to the 433CMX starts making the pricing decision more complex, and I am not certain I will need DVI in the near term (a few years, anyway).

Sigh, nothin's easy any more.......

·
Registered
355 Posts
No (sigh). Gotta have some time not on the road to actually go see things. May have some time later in the week, or in early June (I'll be on the road, but will have a bit of free time in the evening then).

I'm told that a company in Addison will have one (Addison Tech), but have not been in town long enough to break free and drive over there. They are not geographically desirable, as I live West of DFW.

And my stinkin' job keeps getting in the way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.