AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I've been searching the internet for 2 days and have not found any answers to my question, so I thought I'd try here.

I own an older Pioneer PRO800 HD 43 inch plasma monitor. Love the monitor and have never had any trouble with it. I bought it as a floor model in 2004 just as they were coming off of the market, and as such, it did not come with a table top stand. It's never been an issue, because I immediately wall mounted it and it has been there for the last 6 years.

Well, now we are moving, and I need a table top stand for it. The manual says that the table top stand for this monitor is model # PDK-1000, but (as expected) I can't find one of those anywhere.

My question is this: does anyone know if Pioneer table top stands are compatible with other plasmas? I've found several Pioneer table top stands on ebay and other sites, but most of them are for a particular 50 inch Pioneer plasma. The stand is going to have to mount with arms to the back of the monitor (not the tab style mounts that insert into the bottom of the monitor).

If anyone can help me with my question or with any stands that are interchangeable with the PDK-1000, you would help me more than you know!!

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts