AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched through both the general and Pioneer specific break in threads, however I'm still a bit confused as I have not found any 101FD specific settings. I have read in another 101FD thread that I should use the 500M/600M141FD break in settings for my monitor, is that correct? My only concern is that it seems that these settings, similar to posted calibration settings, are model specific and do not translate from one to another. This is my first plasma, and high end TV/Monitor, and I just want to make sure I do it right.

Also, I have read that this model is broken in at the factory for 100 hours and many people say additional break in is not needed. With that said, I'm waiting on a new sound system and mount, and have the time to do the break in. In all honesty, I just really want to get it out of the box and bask in the glory of one of the finest TVs ever made

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.