AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought ControlCal for my PRO-101FD, and changed all my settings. I know they took because when I can turn the TV on/off from ControlCal and when I poll my TV settings I see all my adjusted settings.

However, once I end Calibration all I see in the menus are the stock settings. I suspect this is because the TV isn't in ISF mode, but I have no idea how to force it to go into ISF mode. Can anyone help?

I tried posting this on the ControlCal forum, but somehow my login stuff got messed up and it won't let me login. Not sure if there is a cookie issue or what, but anyway...

Thanks.

·
Registered
567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmw16 /forum/post/18311681

I bought ControlCal for my PRO-101FD, and changed all my settings. I know they took because when I can turn the TV on/off from ControlCal and when I poll my TV settings I see all my adjusted settings.

However, once I end Calibration all I see in the menus are the stock settings. I suspect this is because the TV isn't in ISF mode, but I have no idea how to force it to go into ISF mode. Can anyone help?

I tried posting this on the ControlCal forum, but somehow my login stuff got messed up and it won't let me login. Not sure if there is a cookie issue or what, but anyway...

Thanks.

I was having the same issue, only with Kuro Reader. Haven't dug into ControlCal yet because, well, I don't have a serial cable to do so.
Will most likely do some tinkering some time this week.

·
Registered
410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmw16 /forum/post/18313439

Turns out my issue was very simple. I didn't have an active source.

I sent you a PM since I have a 101FD sitting in the box in my house until the base arrives. I want to get controlcal to enable ISF modes as well when I get to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts