AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I had my Pioneer Pro 101fd professionally calibrated a while ago at a family vacation home and while my sister was staying at the house she said the TV wouldn't turn on because there was a power outage so she had to unplug the set and I think maybe manually reset it (not even sure if that's possible) but either way, the ISF Day and ISF Night calibrated settings can no longer be selected on the A/V Input settings. I've lost touch with the guy who calibrated the set so I was wondering if there's a way to turn these picture options back on or is there anything I can do to get them back?

MUCH MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
I own a KRP 500m. It has no ISF Day and ISF Night option. One prominent calibrator in my country only added these options when the client was nearby because in some cases these options were lost and because of that the settings were lost (he would go back to the client and re-add ISF Day and ISF Night plus settings). To get these options back one needs to go in the service menu and for most folks that is a no go. Best is maybe to calibrate using the menu ( according the pro mentioned one can get excellent results that way) and writing the settings down in case they get lost in the picture menu. Anyway calibration costs a lot of money and one wants that settings back once they get lost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.