AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my reciever for about 6 months now and have been enjoying it. Im just wondering if its worth paying some one to calibrate my set-up and would it make much difference over the factory cal? My current setup is two Def Tech BP2002 towers, 4 Def Tech BPX2's for surround, and a Def Tech Mythos Eight for a center channel. I have been told it makes a difference but didnt know if using a SPL meter would be the same. It seems from my other reciever i used to have (5803) that I have to turn it up more to be the same loudness. Are my speakers to much for the SC07 reciever?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good to me. I hear a lot of good things about your work. How would you like to set up our oppiontment? I guess we could talk about cost and what else I would want calibrated. I might have my new front projector by then.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Greetings, i am a noob here and just installed my new Elite Sc-07 with 2 hdmi's: 1)Elite blu-ray working fine but when i switch to my cable in vai hdmi in 1 the sound is fine but the picture after 2mins or so turns to an entire green screen...but sound is fine...sorry for the stupid Q ..its just that i was up till 11 trying to fig it out..many thanks the noob gjk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts