AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Pioneer 141 plasma that I hooked up to the SC07. I also have a Sony VPL VW10HT Projector.

Is it possible to hook up both Units to the SC07 in one room and switch between them.

The 141 is hooked up using HDMI the sony's best would be Component.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,261 Posts
The short answer is yes, absolutely. Since you have 2 HDMI outputs with the SC-07, you can also hook both up with HDMI if your projector has HDMI, although you can only have one HDMI output active at a time. Component & HDMI will also work, just select the input source on the receiver and the video output will be available to both. You will have to assign the receiver's component video inputs in the setup menu for each input source.

There are also dozens of HDMI & component external switchers available, but with that receiver you won't need them.

You will find it very useful to post in the SC-07/05 owners thread as you move forward with your setup:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1057599

There are hundreds of posters there who will be able to help you. The only drawback is the thread is over 4000 posts now, but at least there's a lot of owners & support.

I'm an early-early adopter of the SC-07's bigger brother, the 09, so am quite familiar with the new Pioneer Elite Ice amp receivers.

ss9001

1 - 3 of 3 Posts