AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

please help me connect my PC with HDMI to VSX 1022 Pioneer receiver. Which HDMI input I should use?

I succeeded to use only BD input, but it is Blue Ray Play Player dedicated.

When I'm trying to use another one, the source is not detected.

My output is a BENQ 7000 Projector.

I'm new in this field, so excuse me if the question is stupid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Explain what you are trying to accomplish.

Your pc has hmi outputs?

Every single HDMI input on the back of the receiver can be used as an input. THey are simply pre labeled with names .

You can use the blue ray input or whatever one you wish.

Be sure your output cable is going from your receiver to whatever you are displaying the video.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will assume you want to play movies from your pc to your projector

if you have an HDMI output from the pc plug that into the HDMI input labeled "HDMI" on the receiver.

Plug the out put on the receiver to the input on your BENQ 7000 Projector.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd11  /t/1420204/pioneer-vsx-1022-streaming-video-via-pc-with-hdmi-cabel#post_22218470

Explain what you are trying to accomplish.

Your pc has hmi outputs?

Every single HDMI input on the back of the receiver can be used as an input. THey are simply pre labeled with names .

You can use the blue ray input or whatever one you wish.

Be sure your output cable is going from your receiver to whatever you are displaying the video.

Ok, maybe I'll explain it this way: I have a blu ray player and a pc, and I want both of them to be connected to the receiver via HDMI.

Now, the blu ray is connected to the input labeled BD, and when I disconnect it and instead connect my pc, everything works fine.

But, when I try to have them both connected (I tried several other HDMI inputs to connect the PC), the PC is not seen.

Thanks a lot for your help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you switched the inputs on the remote?

Leave your Blu-ray player connected to the BD input. Take the HDMI cable from PC and connect it to any other input (like Game). Then on the remote, select the Game input on the top right.

Is this what you're looking for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPigs  /t/1420204/pioneer-vsx-1022-streaming-video-via-pc-with-hdmi-cabel#post_22218972

Have you switched the inputs on the remote?

Leave your Blu-ray player connected to the BD input. Take the HDMI cable from PC and connect it to any other input (like Game). Then on the remote, select the Game input on the top right.

Is this what you're looking for?

Exactly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts