AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Pioneer VSX-1122-K that allows me to access my SiriusXM account through the receiver. Suddenly I am not able to navigate the channel listings/programming tree using the remote. I can enter the SiriusXM screen no problem, and the receiver does seem to connect, but I am not able to change the SiriusXM channel or move off the "Pop" folder at the top of the screen using the remote (or directly using the arrow keys on the receiver). In essence the unit is completely unresponsive when on any Internet mode (Internet radio, SiriusXM, media player).

The remoter does work, and batteries are fresh. The receiver does appear to be connected to the internet through my home network using a cable modem and a Apple AirPort Extreme router. I do have a current subscription with Sirius. Furthermore, this worked just fine up until the last month or so. I don't believe I'm made any changes to my network that would've caused a problem.

I realize this is a strange sounding question and it is difficult to explain, but if anyone has any ideas what the problem could be, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have the same problem and would love some suggestions. Even worse, I can't get it to connect to SiriusXM at all, even entering the username and password using the buttons on the unit. I can connect and get to Pandora OK, but the remote doesn't work there either. I tried resetting the remote, but no luck there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts