AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi Guys,

I have a Pioneer VSX-1326-K ( as the Title says it's really a Elite VSX-53)

Purchased receiver Boxing Day little over 2 years ago. 

Worked Great till about 4 months ago then I started receiving UE22 Error.  I didn't bother taking it in for warranty as the error would go away.

Then about one week ago I lost all audio output,  even on AMP or Through everything else is working perfect. 

I have tried the following

-  I disconnected all components and hook up just 2 working speakers and a small HDMI TV,  still no sound on AMP or Through

- I did a factor reset ,  still no sound on AMP or Through

- I tried a firemware update (hangs at 20% then finally gives Error1)  I'm left with a software version of # 1-204-087-***-094

- called pioneer support and they told me unit only has 2 year warranty even tho the website says 3 year warranty

http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/Home/AV-Receivers/FutureShop/VSX-1326-K .  Pioneer wants me to ship them the receiver and they will tell me how much it will cost to repair.

Does anybody have a service manual or schematics.   or has anybody heard of this problem before.

Does anybody know where I can get an Elite VSX-53 in the United States for a good price and my father could pick it up for me,, then I will have one for parts

·
Registered
5 Posts
any luck?

My 2.5 year old vsx1326 just stopped sending signals to my 2 subwoofers for no apparent reason. Working like a champ for past 2yrs and now now subs. Annoying to say the least. Troubleshooting continues tonight...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also am having trouble with my VSX 1326, boxing day special. I was told that the HDMI board needs to be replaced. after three years use. I get UE22 code flashing and if I turn the unit off it takes an hour or so to get it running normally again. I am finding it best not to turn it off. Has anyone had to replace the board yet? And where would you find one and what cost? I am also starting to question the reliability of these units. Is it a lemon?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts