AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning!

New owner of a brand new VSX-23THX and while I am truly loving the performance - the remote is driving me batty!

Some controls work great - like inputs etc...but that silver wheel - used for everything from selecting presets to renaming things is possessed.

Last night - I set up the FM channels that I wanted but when I go to rename them (with call letter or whatever)...clicking that dial Up or Down to get a scroll happening (for letters/numbers) and the Enter key (I clicked Enter like 40 times and would still never "enter") just seem to be either very very pressure sensitive or just out and out crap.

Anyone else seeing this? The remote has brand new Duracells and I am on day 6 of 30 to report any issues back to the retailer. I am certainly going to grab a few more remotes to see what is up.

Appreciate any reports from the field....

Cheers!

VP

·
Registered
520 Posts
hey whats up i am looking at that reciver do u like it how many componts can u hook up to it i have six looking to get surrond sound out of all the componts can i or can i just get 5

·
Registered
888 Posts
Guys, check the owners thread. All the info you need is there. I believe there is a firmware fix for the remote issue.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhferry /forum/post/18199165

Guys, check the owners thread. All the info you need is there. I believe there is a firmware fix for the remote issue.

Is the remote issue just for the on/off problem or what I am having problems with...also - that owners thread is like 100 miles long...where does one start to read about any remote issues?

Cheers!

VP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts