AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I have a Pioneer VSX-1122K and I was given an old Pioneer VSX-LX60 without a remote control! Which is a better AV Receiver nowdays?

I am trying to use the Pioneer VSX-LX60 for my setup, but when I connect my PayTv (Foxtel) setup to the AV Receiver I get a picture through my old Pioneer Kuro plasma, but I can't get sound coming from the amp! It's going through the plasma speakers instead! The display I get on the amp is HDMI through! How do I setup the Amp to use the AV speakers instead? As I don't have a remote for it! I am trying to use a Logitech 1100 Harmony remote without any luck! Does anyone on the form have any idea how to change the sound to the AV receiver?

Thanks in advance,
Merv Stent

·
Registered
9,395 Posts
I am trying to use the Pioneer VSX-LX60 for my setup, but when I connect my PayTv (Foxtel) setup to the AV Receiver I get a picture through my old Pioneer Kuro plasma, but I can't get sound coming from the amp! It's going through the plasma speakers instead! The display I get on the amp is HDMI through! How do I setup the Amp to use the AV speakers instead? As I don't have a remote for it! I am trying to use a Logitech 1100 Harmony remote without any luck! Does anyone on the form have any idea how to change the sound to the AV receiver?

Hi Amiga1084, appears HDMI Audio is set to "Through" instead of 'Amp".
Options to set it back to "Amp"
1 - reset the receiver back to factory settings
2 - press "A Parameter" button (on receiver behind flip down door), scroll down to "HDMI Audio" and set it to "Amp"
3 - program the Harmony remote which support this receiver, then select "A Parameter" (depending on Harmony's lay out), scroll down to "HDMI Audio" and set it to "Amp"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts