AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a similar thread on the 503 and found it was 2 man set up all the way.Its too big for my space so Im going for the 433 and when I get it can I get it out of the crate and attach the feet(i assume it comes with those little feet the 503 does)or should I wait for help?Is the stand worth buying or will the feet work just as well in a non earthquake area? thanks Matt

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had a friend help me set up my 42 inch panasonic. Perhaps it was overkill, but I did not want to take any chances with it. Its not to hard to find someone who is willing to help, especially if they're interested in seeing the allmighty plasma when it's set up and going for the first time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I set my 503cmx by myself. Boy its heavy. I used a blanket on the table. I recommend you get someone to help you but its doable.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
mattg3

I was able to set up my 433cmx by myself without much of a problem (although I would not attempt the 503 by myself!).

I currently have the table stand, but I will be wall mounting the unit in the near future. The "feet" that come with the unit are fine for a temporary situation until you decide how you want to mount the display. If you put the display with the "feet" in an area where you can also bolt the feet down (as per the manual), then that can also be a perminant installation choice.

Enjoy your new toy!

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks neo now all I have to do is get brave and order one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.