AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely love this game! I was going to wait until the 24th to get the US version but decided to purchase it off the Hong Kong store. And guess what? It's all in english! You can also remote play it on the PSP.

A fun, addicting game that has my vote for the best psn game to date. My son and I played 2p co-op for 5 hours straight last night.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I played a lot of the flash game Desktop Tower Defense and really like it. Looking forward to see an updated version on my PS3.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
I never played DTD. But I did play lots of Towers in War3. I am looking forward to this. I heard Pixeljunk Racers wasn't that great though. I hope they release a demo with it! But if they don't I'd probably buy it anyway.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1laing /forum/post/12869742

I never played DTD. But I did play lots of Towers in War3. I am looking forward to this. I heard Pixeljunk Racers wasn't that great though. I hope they release a demo with it! But if they don't I'd probably buy it anyway.

Pixel Junk Racers was garbage IMO. This game is a must have.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This game is getting crazy. My son and I hit the wall on the 2nd Medium map called "smile". Well, we ain't smiling. You'll all know what I mean when you get the game. I'm sure its some simple tower combo we haven't tried. The damn game is too addicting.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Am I the only one playing this? Post your thoughts of this lil' gem here. Well worth the 7.99 IMO. I need you all to catch up. Need help with medium 2 (smile) level!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
No you are not. I bought this yesterday on a impulse and ended up playing it till 2 in the morning. This is the second must have game on psn after super stardust.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepFactory /forum/post/12929297

No you are not. I bought this yesterday on a impulse and ended up playing it till 2 in the morning. This is the second must have game on psn after super stardust.

LOL. I've never had time fly faster than with this game.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I am going to pick this up tonight. For $8 there is not much chance of buyers remorse.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The list of games coming to PSN that I really want are:

Pixel Junk Monsters!

Echochrome

Super Street Fighter II HD

Now to just find some of these prepaid PSN cards I keep hearing about.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I think this game is great, simple and great

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can't imagine what the hard levels are like. Trying to "rainbow" all the easy levels is impossible for me and i'm stuck just trying to get by the 2nd medium level. I'll be able to sit down with it this weekend to try again.

Online co-op with voice chat would be incredible for this game.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
yep... echochrome should be amazing.

·
Registered
Paradigm 800f, SVS PB2000 Pro
400 Posts
I bought this last night as well -but haven't played it yet. If I could quell my COD4 addiction for a few hours, this is the game I'll play.

·
Registered
502 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cysquatch /forum/post/12929335

LOL. I've never had time fly faster than with this game.

I know! At first I was like "oh yea its a cute game i'll play for 15 minutes here and there"

2 hours later....

"STUPID SPIDERS ARRRRGH Yet another one slipped past my defenses, why doesnt this bastard dance faster!"

4 more hours later.....

"I'll never get a rainbow
"

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepFactory /forum/post/12933087

I know! At first I was like "oh yea its a cute game i'll play for 15 minutes here and there"

2 hours later....

"STUPID SPIDERS ARRRRGH Yet another one slipped past my defenses, why doesnt this bastard dance faster!"

4 more hours later.....

"I'll never get a rainbow
"

Ya pretty much. Even the easy levels are hard if you're just putting down towers haphazardly.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts