AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to return my Dila/G11U for repair about a dead pixel in the middle of the screen, and when I got it back which they corrected I noticed that the pixel structure looks bigger and is more noticeable up close than before. do you have any idea what this may be. their service was excellent they shipped me a loaner until mine was corrected.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
kenh, did JVC fix your projector based on one dead pixel in the middle of the screen? That's interesting. Can you elaborate on what they might have told you regarding their specifications for dead pixels, etc.? Did you now have any dead pixels? As to your larger pixel issue, that sounds strange to me. Have you contacted JVC service and asked them about it?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smitty: I originally sent it back because of dust that they could not remove and some dead pixels on different color screens, so they replaced the optic engine, well it came back with 4 dead pixels 2 green and 2 red which where almost in the middle of the screen, so they paid to ship it back and corrected it and now I have no dead pixels that I can see or have noticed as of yet. I plan on watching some moves tonight to see if I notice any. they stated that they have a grid they go by on dead pixels but if it is in the middle of the screen they said that it should be corrected.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.