AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure Sandler has made some stinkers. However, having grown up in the 80's and all it's 8-bit glory this speaks to me.:D And he's a HT installer to boot.

When aliens misinterpret video-feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war
against them, they attack the Earth, using the games as models for their various assaults.
President Will Cooper has to call on his childhood best friend, ‘80s video game champion
Sam Brenner, now a home theater installer, to lead a team of old-school arcaders to defeat
the aliens and save the planet.

Cast
Adam Sandler
Kevin James
Michelle Monaghan
Peter Dinklage
Josh Gad
and Brian Cox

Directed by Chris Columbus

http://pixelsmovie.tumblr.com/

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well aren't you a couple of Buzz Killingtons. You can't handle the sriracha quesarito.

·
Registered
13,814 Posts
For the record I love fun so I'm an outlier among the casuals here.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
I will be giving this a go on BLU :)

Frank

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Any movie with Donkey Kong and I'm all in.

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Sandler's appeal is beyond me. If I could somehow end his "acting" career I'd feel that I was doing society a favor.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Sandler's appeal is beyond me. If I could somehow end his "acting" career I'd feel that I was doing society a favor.
Now now, you know how you get....no violence, Stephen.:p

·
Registered
13,814 Posts
I don't mind him, got plenty of laughs out of him in the past. The recent flick he was in with Drew Barrymore was pretty good for lighter stuff.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
I don't mind him, got plenty of laughs out of him in the past. The recent flick he was in with Drew Barrymore was pretty good for lighter stuff.
He has been a hit & miss for me.
Some of his stuff I have really liked (Spanglish, 50 First Dates, Anger Management), while some is blood-curdlingly bad.

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Now now, you know how you get....no violence, Stephen.:p
Hey, it's outta my hands. It's my morning testosterone levels. Before 1 or 1:30 I'm like the bullshark of the internet. Come back around 2:00 after I've leveled off and mellowed out.

Reactions: Tack

·
Registered
18,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trailer #2. Let the love flow

Reactions: Franin

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Reactions: Waboman

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Punch Drunk Love is astonishingly good and well worth mentioning. Beyond that, I could care less about Sandler.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts