AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going on a road trip soon and want to try out some berklines. I'll be traveling close to the following major cities: Indianapolis, IN; Columbus, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; New York, NY; Buffalo, NY; Toronto, ON... Slight adjustments of my route could get me close to Detroit and Chicago on my way back...

What I am looking for is a place I can try out several different models, a side by side comparison of 3 or more models would be worth a stop. If I could try out 6 or more at a single location I would even be willing to stray from my route a bit. Not too far though... The wife's geography isn't very good but if we end up in CA she might know something is wrong.

Any good suggestions???

Edit: I am more than willing to try out other brands too just looking for a place I can try out several different models of Home Theater seats @ a single location.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hopefully people in those areas will chime in, but if not, take a look at the dealer locator at the top right of Berkline's home page. Make sure you call ahead to see if the dealer is still in business and has some Berkline home theater on their floor.

·
Vendor
3,682 Posts
Joe,

If you are going to be in New York City and do not mind traveling about 40 miles to NJ, you are welcome to visit our warehouse where we have about 5 Berkline and 3 Private Collection Seating recliners on the floor. If interested contact me off line for the address.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roman, Given your rep here your store is on my short-list when it comes time to purchase. I actually looked on your site before I started this thread but didn't find an address. I am also interested in the Private Collection Seating you sell so if you would like to PM or post your address I will see if we can make a detour. The wife was wanting to go to some fancy designer outlet mall in NJ anyway maybe it wont be too far.

hoogs, that Boston Tables place is right off our route through Columbus. That could be a good stop.

Thanks to you both, with all the outlet-malls the wife will drag me to on this trip I should earn a couple shopping expeditions of my own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.