AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a week of fishing after an answer in the construction forum. I try here.

I am hoping some of you can help on my acoustics. I have a made a little drawing of my room plan. This is a living room which I use for my computer and a home theater. It is in the basement as a second living room with windows high almost in the ceiling so light control is easy.

So I was hoping some help on the acoustics before I hang my Barco in place. Are there any troubles in my viewing position as have set it. The way have positioned it the most natural way I could find. There is a staircase in the other side of the room. Taking up space sideways. Projecting sideways in this room is bit narrow. Maybe I should rely on active subwoofer, because my viewing position is really really bad? I don’t know. I have hoped some of have any calculation methods I can have use for. I am a student in mechanical engineering so solving some equations should not be a problem.

The ceiling is 223 cm or 87,8†all dimensions are given in mm, inches in parenthesis. My calculation from mm to inches is based on 25,4 mm per inch. Was this the English or American inch? My mm reading are the most accurate.
http://www.avsforum.com/PhotoPost/index.pl?photo=586

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.